Friday, March 25, 2011

14 Week Picture

Me:



Baby:



AND IF I had an ultrasound at this point, baby would look like this:



Apparently the arms are about full size but the legs still have growing to do. I thought I MAY have felt baby yesterday. It was brief and still questionable, but it was cool none the less. I really can't wait to feel the baby. That is the BEST part of being pregnant. Waiting for it is killer! Especially when you know how wonderful it feels from the first time ;). Just knowing you have life inside you is amazing! See, I am in a better mood today! haha! Probably because it is Josh and I's SIXTH anniversary. I am really having a hard time believing this fact. SIX YEARS?! Where on earth did that time go. I remember the wedding day so perfectly. My dress is still hanging in the closet! I still have some of my MAC make up (shadows) from that day.. Crazy. This is life though, and God has blessed us tremendously! Below is a picture of true happiness:



How does life get any better than that?! Oh, with another blessing on the way =)Listen to me. The day we got married, in 2005, I didn't want kids. Even for 3 years after that I didn't want kids. Then Gabriel came along (in 2009) and changed our lives for the better. We will have a heritage, and that is the true gift!

5 comments:

  1. LOL!!
    Yesterday was my Mom and Dads anniversary!
    21 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you are happy again!!!! Happy anniversary!

    Love You, G, and the baby,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peep is a great name, it's cute! It reminds me of "Pip" in Charles Dicken's Great Expectations, when I first say it to myself :) hehe

    I can't wait until 20 weeks.. and then 40!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think we will find out at 18! I hope at least...

    ReplyDelete