I only posted the video with the heart beat earlier. I wanted to say that this morning was the first that I actually have thrown up being pregnant. I have felt nauseous, and gagged, but never actually threw up until this morning. I think it was all this sickness (flu and now sinus infection) + all the meds. I did get a Zpack today, so I am praying this mess is gone FAST. My food aversions are getting worse, not better. I am STARVING but can't finish a meal. It is so weird. My midwife says the pregnancy is so different because it is a girl ;). She is giving me the girl vibes!
Shelly is my new midwife. I met her today, and she was super nice. She also takes control, so I can imagine her being a great birth coach. I would not mind having Dr. Shutzer again if he was on call. So, it's great because either one will work! I just want the nurses to be nice! Anyway, Shelly saw me today and said I have a perfect birthing pelvis, so we just need the baby to be in the right position. She let me know that she has not seen the same woman have two posterior babes. SO, here is to hoping she is correct and VBAC is in my future! I just want to have the baby in my arms right after delivery, not 3 hours later. That was pitiful to say the least. I am also right on target at 12 weeks. So, in 8 weeks we will have the ultrasound. That seems forever away, but I know it will be here in a flash.
Gabriel is loving the baby heart beat video. He smiles and says, baby! I am not sure if he can truly understand, but it sure seems like he does. I can't wait to see what he does when my belly gets rounder. He is such a blessing to me! Tonight he was my love bunny. He kept crawling on my lap and hugging my head saying, "momma!" He has the flu and an ear infection, so it could be that giving him a hard time. I'll take it though. I love his sweet hugs SO much! I know he will be an excellent big brother =)
I go back to the doctor in April. I'll maybe take a picture next week. I'm still not showing, so there is really no need. Love yall!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment