Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mena!

Gabriel said MENA today =). Mena= Mylena in baby talk. I think the SHA started that? So Mylena didn't bother to try to teach him "MYLENA," but instead went straight for the "MENA!" It worked, he said it today. It was adorable!

We went to the consignment sale today and got next to nothing clothes wise. I did end up with a super cute kitchen that Gabriel loves, but I had gone for the clothes we didn't find. I believe the sale was major league picked through by the cosigners, military, and first time moms that got to shop yesterday (BOO).






Does that ticker to the right really say I have a 17 month old?! ECK, where is time going?!

3 comments:

  1. I love when he calls me that!!!! It is so adorable! On his first try...he said perfectly! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
    He is so sweet, cute, adorable, and everything else good!

    Love You, G, and the baby,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete