In other news, we did take a few pictures at the zoo =)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
No, No!
Working in the living room at my parent's house I hear this little voice in the kitchen, "no no, no no!" I went to check on him, because I figured if he was telling his own self "no no" something was up. He was indeed doing something I had told him a few days ago NOT to be doing. Unscrewing the lids off moms grain, sugar, etc. buckets (she buys organic products via a coop and stores them in buckets). Then, at home I hear him in the living room opening the living room shelf saying, "no, no" because I had told him yesterday NOT to open it! If I ever second guessed myself and wondered if he really knew what "no, no" meant, I was wrong to do so. He definitely knows what it means! He couldn't have given himself away in a better way ;). I had to write about this because it was super funny! He did get disciplined, but I had to chuckle inside. Sometimes they are so cute you don't want to pop them, but you know as a parent you have to. Most of the times I tell him "no" are to prevent him from getting hurt. He's just the cutest thing ever!
In other news, we did take a few pictures at the zoo =)










In other news, we did take a few pictures at the zoo =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

G is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of him grabbing the bird is adorable!!!!