Sweet video.. but the three video previews that pop up at the end of your video are ridiculous, to say the LEAST. Too bad you can't find another way to host videos besides youtube :/
Happy that little one is thriving :) When is the ultrasound???!
I know, I unfortunately saw those..I wish there were another way too. I would have used it. They have not scheduled an ultrasound yet, but she said not until 20 weeks. They are so stubborn there!!!!
Sarah, I listened again to the video! My heart is so joyful to hear his/her heartbeat. God is so good to bless us with our children. A verse I am particularly fond of right now is Psalm 139: 13-17
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God! How vast is the sum of them!
Sweet video.. but the three video previews that pop up at the end of your video are ridiculous, to say the LEAST. Too bad you can't find another way to host videos besides youtube :/
ReplyDeleteHappy that little one is thriving :) When is the ultrasound???!
The haertbeat is amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, I unfortunately saw those..I wish there were another way too. I would have used it. They have not scheduled an ultrasound yet, but she said not until 20 weeks. They are so stubborn there!!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah, I listened again to the video! My heart is so joyful to hear his/her heartbeat. God is so good to bless us with our children. A verse I am particularly fond of right now is Psalm 139: 13-17
ReplyDelete13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
That is a beautiful verse, thanks =)! I feel SO richly blessed right now. God is SO good!!!!!
ReplyDelete