Friday, March 4, 2011

11 Weeks!

I was 11 weeks yesterday! I have actually been sick all week (I am pretty positive with the flu) and have worried about the little one. I would feel more comfortable if I could feel the baby. I know I had the same fears last time, but I was never sick last time. I have lost 3 lbs and felt just miserable. I am still not better, but the medicine Josh bought me has helped significantly. He has been such a help, I am thankful to have him! I'll feel better after my appointment on Friday. I can't wait to hear that little heart beat. I hope to get it on camera this time. We had recorded it on a phone with Gabriel, and I can't seem to convert the file to the computer. So, what does a little one look like at 11 weeks:



About the size of a fig. One and a half inches long. What does mommy look like at 11 weeks (not much different)?



I wish I could make up something interesting to say this week, but my head is still fuzzy. Next week I'll post after my appointment. Hopefully with a heart beat =)

4 comments:

  1. Baby will be fine, she is meant to be! I can't wait to hear that heartbeat either!!!! Tell sweet sweet I love him!

    Love you and Sweet sweet,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the new baby!!!! I hope it's going to be another sweet sweet!!!!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Shelby Lynn

    P.S. I hope you feel better soon....I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I am sorry I got you sick. I hate to hear that you've been so bad off. This virus/flu is incredibly hard to kick.
    Are you starting to recover?

    I am so excited to see her/his first ultrasound. I wish I could be there again like I was for "DG." That was a wonderful experience for me to see your family evolve.

    I love you and will talk to you soon!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am feeling better this weekend but still coughing. I wasn't even coughing through the worst of it, so I don't know why I am now?! I sounded really sick in church today though! I can't wait until the first ultrasound either. It will be here before we know it. That is how life goes..before you know it! ha! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete