Saturday, November 24, 2012

Baby B3 is a BOY!

I said it from the beginning (baby 3 announcement blog), but it was confirmed this past Wednesday that our baby 3 is a boy! His name is Josiah Samuel and he is already such a blessing to our family. Gabriel can not wait to meet his brother -who he named Spider Man-, and asks mommy all the time when he is going to come out. Gabriel also pointed at Josiah's first photo that is on the fridge and said, "baby in mommy's tummy! That's awesome!" Elizabeth has no idea what to think, but she was pretty enthralled by the ultrasound!Here are a few photos from last Wednesday:
And introducing our little boy:
In the one photo his hand is up. It is just turned to the side, so turn sideways =). At 18+ weeks I have already gained 10 lbs :/. I can probably blame this on the egg nog I drink a cup of once a day. I thought that wasn't SO bad until I looked at the carton and realized the serving size is 1/2 cup!!!! At a whopping 160 calories and 21g of sugar PER SERVING, I have been getting 320 calories and 42g of sugar in one latte. Ugh! So, I need to quit this habit before my rear end looks like aunt fanny on Robots (haha). Baby boy loves it, but I don't need him to be 10 lbs of newborn! I like small babies when going all natural (although they say head circumference only differs by only about 2 inches tops, I don't want to find out). He is moving quite a bit and feels pretty strong. Daddy feels him every now and again and likes to rub my tummy when he walks by me. He is in love with Josiah already, and we pray for him every night. We can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment