Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baby #3

I have to tell you how the events unfolded. I was timing "NOT" to get pregnant. Let me just tell you that this method isn't full proof (hahaha). Well, it worked for a few months, but I'm apparently a baby making machine ;). So, here I am timing not to conceive and then I'm a day late. I started to wonder but I'm not one to run to the store on my own accord. Texted my sister and sister in law who ANNOYED and BEGGED me to go get a test. I hesitantly did. I bought a cheap one (when I knew I was pregnant with Gabriel and Elizabeth I bought the expensive ones...) because I just knew I wasn't and I didn't want to "waste" the money (again I laugh, ha). So, I ran in from the car with test in hand -without unloading the other groceries-. This is what I got (immediately.. not even the 4-5 minute wait that the box said).

SOO, I wanted to think of a cute way to tell Josh but he pulled up in the middle of my freak out session in the bathroom. Not really a "freak" but heart pumping fast, nerves jolted, and mind going 1,000 miles an hour. I went outside, told Gabriel to tell daddy that we needed a bigger car, and he asks, "what, you peed on the stick?!" (only my husband) I said "yes" and his eyes welled up with tears as a smile snuck on his face. All my fears melted at that moment. I just needed his smile to show me that this was a joyful time. God is working it all out and it's not a time to worry!

I say God is working it all out, but it's quite amazing how He has already arranged our 2013. You have to understand that I PLANNED my other two babies to be birthed in FALL/WINTER! Why you ask? Wedding season! SO, when is this baby due? April 25, 2013. Yea... wedding season. Now you know why I had a minor freak out. So, a quick look at the calendar shows that we have FIFTEEN weddings booked in 2013 already. We have NEVER had that many booked THIS far in advance . I then look at WHEN the weddings are. NONE of them are near my due date! WOW! None of them are even double booked at the beginning of May. So dad, James, and Josh can easily handle weddings booked at the beginning of May (end of April). We also have more February and March weddings than we have ever booked. GOD IS SO AMAZING! HE TRULY SHOWED ME WHO WAS (AND IS) IN CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!

I am in awe of my Lord. I look forward to seeing him work throughout this pregnancy. We need a new car, so pray for guidance in that aspect. I'll keep everyone updated of course!Oh, so far feelings are for a boy but two people have told me they felt it was twins when I told them the news. I am honestly scared for that ultrasound, haha!

2 comments: