Friday, November 2, 2012
Baby B3
Baby Barnett 3 or Baby B3 has officially made himself/herself known. I feel movement at 15 weeks =). I've gained 9 lbs already, so he/she must just be happy as can be in there. I'm also sticking out as if I'm 18 weeks or so. I guess this is what happens when you have two very close together?! I've also started food aversions and nausea. Weird for 15 weeks, but true. I had this with Elizabeth too. If I were to gauge boy or girl based on similarities in pregnancies I would say girl. For some reason I feel like it's a boy though. Definitely not as strongly as I felt Gabriel and Elizabeth were boy and girl. I guess with number 3 God is surprising me all the way around. No dreams yet this time! At this point I think I'll simply be relieved that there is only one and not two in there. Ultrasound should be in a few weeks but not scheduled yet. The midwife said my uterus felt normal size at the last appointment, so I think I'm just bigger this time. I guess I should get over it...Josh said, "well, your going to stick out eventually so it doesn't matter when it begins." Yes,Josh, but I just would feel more comfortable if it happened in a few weeks (haha)! Anyway, more on Baby B3 to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment