He LOVES his light saber and makes the "Pshh, Pshh" noise, loves his daddy and helping him in the garage, and to sleep! He is such a boy. It is amazing how the character of a boy is so thoroughly ingrained in him! I love it! He is my little man, and always will be. Even though when he is with his daddy he waves at me and says, "bye bye!" haha! I Can't wait to see what the next one will be. We should find out towards the middle of April.
Monday, February 28, 2011
In the life of Gabriel
Gabriel has learned to throw tantrums! We are trying to squelch them because they often occur when he is not getting what he wants, and that is not acceptable. Until this point I have made it scott free through grocery stores without any fits. I was not so lucky yesterday in TJ Maxx, and today in Wal Mart, to make it through with a happy baby. He threw a couple of fits that, thankfully, didn't last TOO long. People still look at you, no matter how brief the tantrum is, and say, "oh it's just how the little ones are until about age four," or, instead of saying anything, they look at you like, "wow glad it's not me!" Well, I HOPE he doesn't act like that until age four. I would seriously question having another after this one on its way! Other than the occasional fit, however, he is a good boy and I love him to pieces =). Here are a few pictures of him getting TOO big for his britches:





He LOVES his light saber and makes the "Pshh, Pshh" noise, loves his daddy and helping him in the garage, and to sleep! He is such a boy. It is amazing how the character of a boy is so thoroughly ingrained in him! I love it! He is my little man, and always will be. Even though when he is with his daddy he waves at me and says, "bye bye!" haha! I Can't wait to see what the next one will be. We should find out towards the middle of April.
He LOVES his light saber and makes the "Pshh, Pshh" noise, loves his daddy and helping him in the garage, and to sleep! He is such a boy. It is amazing how the character of a boy is so thoroughly ingrained in him! I love it! He is my little man, and always will be. Even though when he is with his daddy he waves at me and says, "bye bye!" haha! I Can't wait to see what the next one will be. We should find out towards the middle of April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pictures!!!
I miss little G!!!!
Oliver tells me bye when Mark comes home too!
ReplyDelete