Thursday, February 17, 2011

9 Weeks!

I'm nine weeks today! I'll take a picture at 10 weeks. I can't really tell right now that I'm poking out, so possibly next week? I still fit in my jeans and actually weighed myself again. Now the scale is at 3 lbs. SO I'll just say 3-4 lbs. and my pants still fit ;).

I am much sicker this time around. Nausea, bloating, and major fatigue! I'm also hungry ALL the time! I am really hoping the second trimester is much happier ;). It will be here before I know it! Here is what my little "resident" looks like this week:



I have not been to the doctor just yet, but I will be going very soon. With Gabriel I went to my first appointment at 13 weeks. This made the ultra sound appointment seem really close! I'll probably wait until March to go in. I look forward to hearing the heart beat =)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully your second trimester will be better!! You are getting close!! I could fit into my jeans until somewhere between 11-12 weeks... Then I woke up one morning and NOPE.. they wouldn't button.. Now I am one size up and they fit fine.. I HATE maternity pants so I am hoping to make it through with just going a size up.. Then it will be time for Spring and sundresses will be what I live in... Good luck and I hope you get to feeling better soon!! PS- the heartbeat is AMAZING to hear.. I didn't think I would be as excited the 3rd go around but my heart melted just like it did when I heard Evan's and Landon's for the first time!! What a miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just set my first appointment. I'll be 12 weeks then =). I don't mind maternity pants although some make me look frumpy. I got some from Old Navy that I actually love. They don't look maternity at all. I can still fit in my jeans as of yet. Hoping for another 1-2 weeks at least!

    ReplyDelete