Wednesday, February 9, 2011

God be the Glory!

It is hard for me to put into words how thankful I am that Michael is now doing better! He is still in the hospital, for now, but they are thinking about releasing him very soon. He will take his own oxygen machine home, but at least they will be home! I can't imagine how tired Becca and Mike are. Becca has been there since Saturday and Mike since Monday. I just want to say that this has been rough on the whole family, but our faith in Christ has carried us through. I give all the glory to God for Michael's healing. His pneumonia is beginning to clear, and he is starting to sound much better. I just can't imagine that he would be getting better so quickly if God's hand was not in this. After countless prayers sent up by family, friends, and people who don't even know Michael (my grandparent's church in Florida, and ours here in town), he is coming home very soon! I said Christ would be glorified in this and He is. There is no other God that can heal the sick, comfort the heavy of heart, and bring peace in His presence like Christ. The God that gave His only begotten son that WE might live and have life more abundant. The God that gave His only son to die on a cross for our sins to be forgiven. He is Jehovah Rapha "The Lord that Healeth thee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment