Monday, February 14, 2011

I'll take a order of...

Oh wait, that smells awful. I can't eat that!

I have always been the one to enjoy all sorts of foods, but lately I find myself turning my nose up at a lot. Last night I made salmon, and the smell of it is making me nauseous even today when I open the fridge. I also find myself not finishing meals, because if I continue to eat it I will gag. I'm leaning more towards bland foods now with not too many flavors. Things like this turkey sandwich and tomato:



You could say, well this will be great for your weight gain. Yes, I'm sure it will in the long run. I say this because I gain a lot up front during pregnancy and actually lose weight at the end. I've already gained 4lbs. I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale because I haven't been eating! I had to remind myself that this happened last time, and I only gained 25 lbs with Gabriel. After stepping on the scale I quickly ran to some old blogs and found, yes, I am following the same trend as before. I always gain like 3 lbs before a period believe it or not, so I think my body may just store up water with the hormonal changes?! I'm only writing this so when/if pregnancy #3 comes along, and I freak out again, I can look back and know it's going to be o.k.! =)!

So, here is to hoping these food and smell aversions go away in the second trimester!!!

What are my boys up to lately?




Lots of cuddles and fun at the circus =)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I want to throw up just looking at that tuna sandwich!!! YUCK!
    Don't get me wrong, I like tuna and tuna sandwiches...but that picture is disgusting looking to me!

    On a lighter note...Gabriel is adorable as always, either throwing a temper tantrum, or happy as the Dickens!

    Love Ya and Sweet Sweet,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete