Sunday, January 16, 2011

Knitting Project

My knitting project, a soon to be scarf:






I had to begin this project over after Gabriel yanked out my knitting needles! My little "scarf" (I use the parentheses because it was starting to look awkward after I added a stitch to each row, hehe) was un knitted and begun again last night. I must say it is already much better than the last one. Even on the edges at least! I loved this yarn because of the flecks of color in it. It will be a nice addition to my winter wardrobe. That is if I can get it done by the end of winter ;). This blog is motivation to get it done. If I write/type it here I HAVE to get it done in a decent amount of time! Here is to trying, CHEERS!

4 comments:

  1. I want to learn how to knit :) You should teach me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I only know the knit stitch and pearl stitch! I wouldn't mind teaching you the basics (all I know right now).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that you started your knitting project again! :) I was beginning to get worried that you would never do it again after Gabriel pulled it out! I have been knitting lately too. I just finished the new babies blue leg warmers, and now I am on to knitting Rachel her "blue" hat and I making Chicky her pink legwarmers!
    I really can't wait to see you all, and especially D.G.!!!! Miss you and love you!

    ~Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are missing you too "Mena!" I can't wait to see the girls in their leg warmers. That will be too cute!

    ReplyDelete