I am craving a warm drink tonight, as I have been many nights these days, and thought I would just write a note about it. Why? Because I'm bored! I have also been eating A LOT lately, and would feel like a heifer for getting up and making a hot chocolate right now. Although, it would probably be worth it and I most likely WILL make a cup after this blog ;). The more I think about it the colder I get, and the more I want it. Maybe that was the real intent of this blog. To make myself want it bad enough to get up and get it?!
Another thing I crave is little Gabriel snuggling on my lap to watch Barney (his new favorite show). I didn't think I would enjoy Barney, but it is educational and Gabriel seems to love it. He will clap his hands, dance, and talk *babble* when it is on. He also comes to me with his arms up in the air when I have my laptop in hand. That, to me, is the best part of Barney! It gives me a chance to snuggle. A chance to smell his hair, tickle his face, and just enjoy my little man for everything that he is. He is my beautiful little angel, Gabriel. I will put up with Barney for those snuggles!
Now for a drink...
Until next time...Some exciting news to come!
Friday, January 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think I know what your news is...
ReplyDeleteHaha, yep!! Josh said, "well just put it all out there" after reading my entry. I told him only a few ppl. read my blog so I didn't care too much ;). Just not ready for FB yet!
ReplyDelete