Yesterday, in Raleigh, I found myself at the Compartment Store. It is located directly across from Crabtree Valley Mall. Boy, was that overwhelming or WHAT? I went in with big dreams to organize all this clutter in my home. We have been cleaning the garage, moving clothing around, and throwing "junk" out lately in our humble abode. So, I thought the Compartment Store would be the perfect place for me to get inspiration to organize! Instead I ended up walking the isles of shelving, hooks, storage containers, pantry, bathroom, kitchen, closet, and office organization "stuff" frazzled! Literally wondering what I would do with all this stuff, and how I would ever afford it?! Call me ADD, but that was too much for my brain to process. So, what did I end up with?

A portable closet on sale for $19.99 from $29.99 =). I'm not sure how much they are at say, Wal Mart, but I was happy with the sale price from this store. Everything else seemed outrageous (to my cheapo self). Oh, I did come away with an idea though. A leaning desk/bookshelf for Josh and I's room. I figure it will look much nicer than the big blue metal desk that currently resides in his office (side note..my room furniture is black and deep brown). More news on why we are re arranging later (as if its a big secret, haha)! Here is a picture of a leaning book case. I'm looking for the desk online now, but this will give a general idea of what I'm talking about:
Book Shelf
No comments:
Post a Comment