Friday, January 21, 2011

15 Months!

Gabriel just had his 15 month check up yesterday. He is still in the 25-50% range. He is our little man =). He is still very proportionate though! The doctor found a very slight heart murmur that she is going to watch. I am praying he will grow out of it and I have faith that it won't cause him problems. Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Gabriel is an active kid and has not been hindered thus far by the slight murmur. Everything with his growth and development seem great too according to the doctor. He still drinks 18-21 ounces of whole milk each day. With him being pretty small there is no need to cut that amount down. I am going to start introducing a few more fats to his diet though (to fatten him up a bit). Not ice cream, cookies, and junk food, but bologna, peanuts, etc.. Good fats! Today we started with eggs and cheese for breakfast, bologna, turkey, and Lima beans for lunch, and dinner is yet to come. He is now snacking on a tuna fish cracker (mayo to add a little fat)!

This weekend the Fowlers are coming to visit! I am really looking forward to watching Gabriel play with his cousins!!!! Pictures coming very soon =)

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope that the heart murmur will grow out.
    I will be praying for y'all!!!
    I hope that he will love play with his cousins!!

    -Shelby Lynn Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definently praying for Gabriel!!! But...don't worry he will get through it with no problems, after all he is "Super sweet sweet"! :)


    Love,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete