Friday, January 28, 2011

Cousins-2

Gabriel played with his cousins again today. It is so much fun to see them all together! I'm not allowed to post pics because my blog is open to the public (Becca's orders), BUT I have some fun ones =). Here are a few of DG.

This is Gabriel with his lunch box. He likes to drag it around and put EVERYTHING he can into it:



Needless to say, this is where we go if we are missing a phone, a ba ba (bottle), a remote control, etc.!

Here is a picture of DG trying to play with the razor scooter:



I also have to add that my kid is into the piano more and more every day. He plays it with Katerina and Mylena A LOT. He also likes to push the buttons and dance to the music. It is funny to see him nodding his head, bending his knees, and raising his hands in the air. I don't want him to be a rock star EVER, but I think he looks like one when he dances. It's pretty fun to watch. I got a video, but I still have to load it to You Tube. Of course he was dancing much better before the camera came out. He is VERY camera aware =)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the "orders" Sarah Bear, if it were private, I wouldn't care in the least.. :)
    I really love seeing you guys over at moms. "DG" is so precious.. Remember at dinner talking about this "phase?" I really treasure it. Nothing like seeing that sweet boy runnin' around mom's house looking just like you.. I couldn't see this happening years ago, now it is here.. one day we will see our children's children running around.. Man, life is good...

    Love you,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a problem. I just didn't want to e-mail everyone with a link to my blog. I understand though. I had just written earlier that I would post pics, so I had to write something. I agree, I love seeing the kids together! It is pretty amazing =)

    ReplyDelete