
I think this will be PERFECT with a red dresser and will match my "Raffee" the giraffe perfectly! The only downside is that this fabric does not come out until August and will not ship until then. Mom says we can make the quilt pretty quickly so its still a big possibility. Sooo now its time to decide what color to paint the room. With this fabric I have LOTS to choose from. I think it'll be a lot of fun =) Thanks mom for being so diligent in finding me fabric!!!!

You can do all of it pretty quick, if you buy everything else you need and have it all ready to go. Theoretically you can make everything in a day, but for sure a couple. Keeping the bumper and dust ruffle done would be priority so the nursery was complete and then focus on the quilt, even after you gave birth if you ran out of time since you won't really use it on him :) I do LOVE the fabric!!!! Oh Kohl's had some really cute accesories in jungle theme :)
ReplyDelete