Soo I'm late again, sorry! Josh and I have had a BIG weekend..Yesterday we drove to Greensboro for a wedding at the Sheraton Four Seasons. The wedding was 7 hours which made for an exhausting day after a two and a half hour drive there and back. Then today, Sunday, we had a car wash with the youth group. We are trying to raise last minute funds for our mission trip to Tampa, Florida. We will be working with senior citizens who still reside in their own homes. We are working with an organization called "ElderLink" which helps the elderly stay in their homes by providing all sorts of services. We will be there helping out with the yard work. I can't imagine how tired I will be after a week of yard work because I am exhausted from just two long days.
Gabriel is getting longer but he isn't putting on much fat just yet! He is supposed to be a little over a pound now and about a foot long. Here is a picture of what he should look like about nowish:

And here is me at 24 weeks:

And at the car wash today:

I am going to make this blog short and sweet because I'm so tired! I'll be in touch at 25 weeks and then probably take off a week until after the mission trip! I'm super excited to see what God has in store for our group =) Love Yall!
No comments:
Post a Comment