
So, I forgot to write last week but this week I have a belly! Josh said to me today, "stop sticking your stomach out" and I honestly told him that I was not sticking it out this time! I'm still in the "guessing stage" of is she pregnant or isn't she, BUT we are getting there. Here is a recent picture dad took of me at the Weymouth Center in Southern Pines:
I like the picture because it is peaceful, and I love the house because of its history! The house brings me back to a time with no television and no gadgets or gizmos; only a serene garden and creaking floor boards. You can almost see the women in the garden having a grand tea party with their beautiful dresses and dainty parasols. I would love to go back and just sit for a while, maybe even read a book. That day, however, we were there for a bridal shoot. I stood in for the bride as dad set the camera for the shot. Not as interesting as a tea party or ball is it?!
On another note, I have a picture of Becca and I pregnant together the day she delivered Annabelle. I wanted the pic
ture for a while and we finally got to take it right before she gave birth. I just wanted the memory of us pregnant together! I was 14 weeks here (almost 15) and she was 40+! I was obviously sticking out my tummy. There was no other way to get the shot and know that I was pregnant too! Time is flying by though! My first ultra sound is May 12th and I pray the baby cooperates so that we can determine its sex.So what is baby up to? Well he/she is ready for a big growth spirt, which means momma too! I am trying to mentally prepare myself for gaining more weight. So far I'm at 5 lbs. I have never weighed this much in my life, so I have to tell myself daily that it'll be gone soon after baby arrives. I shouldn't complain. I don't want to sound like a whiner, but it is kind of stressful when you want to loose the weight and can't. I am trying to enjoy it, trying not to eat too much junk, and trying to look cute in the clothes that still fit! haha =) The baby should be healthy though and that is my number one goal right now! Here is a picture for this week:

Any day/week now I should start feeling the flutters of the baby moving inside! I am becoming very anxious and excited to feel those movements. It will be nice to be reassured daily that baby is o.k. and still kicking! Well, thats all I have for today, I hope you all have a great week! Love Yall!!!
P.s. Still haven't found out how to put the heartbeat sound clip online but I will!

No comments:
Post a Comment