I took a picture, or I should say Josh took a picture, of me at the Barrington House this past week. I figure if we are on a shoot around the time I should take my weekly picture its perfect to take 2-3 of me in a nice place.
I have been wearing Maxi dresses a lot. I find that they are WAY more comfortable than my jeans and tend to look good on my burgeoning belly. They aren't cheap in most places but I found a few at Target that were reasonably priced. I figure its a wiser investment than simply buying maternity clothes, because these dresses I can wear "un-pregnant" too. So, what does baby look like this week? There is
a picture below of the little guy/girl!!! I went to the doctor on Friday and heard the heart beat again. How exciting it is to hear the little being living inside your womb!!! The midwife said its no wonder I feel the baby already because the little thing is ACTIVE! She said she can hear it moving all about in there. I already have a little worker bee!!!My Ultrasound is still scheduled for this coming Tuesday at 10:00 a.m.. Rebecca told me to drink a coke on the way to the appointment and I will have an active baby. So, I will definitely follow her advice and hope to find out what the critter is, a little prince or princess =) Mom thinks I'll be utterly dissapointed if its a girl, but thats not the truth at all. I just have no inclination that its a girl but rather a boy... I guess this means that I'll be more surprised if its a girl because my thoughts and dreams have told me otherwise. I dreamt that I delivered the baby and upon laying him on my chest I said,"My David Gabriel!" Which in my mind would tell me this baby is a boy! I know dreams can be wrong, and are often dictated by what we think and want, but it felt real to me. Lets just say I'll be surprised if its a girl, not dissapointed. Happy either way for the baby God has given me!!!!
On one other note, I bought a chair for my sleepless nights after baby arrives. It is actually a chaise for the living room. I figure it will be something I can breast feed on while Josh sleeps soundly in bed. Here is a picture of the chaise:

I bought it in the "mocha" color, not this "toast" color. Haverty's allowed me to bring home color swatches; Josh and I decided the brown would look best. It will tie in the brown from my kitchen table. Hopefully I will like it, I ordered it online because they did not have one at the store. Haverty's does have a 3 day return policy, so that is an option if I hate the thing. So, that is all for now. I am sure I will have plenty to blether (can you tell I'm reading a book based in Scotland?) about on Tuesday ;)~ I can't wait!!!!
Love You All,
Sarah B. and Josh too!

No comments:
Post a Comment