
I meant to write last week after my appointment, BUT my sister had other plans for my time! Rebecca went into labor early on Friday and was in the hospital until late Saturday. Annabelle Catherine was born on Friday April 17th at 9:55 p.m., and she is beautiful! We have pictures and video but of course everything will have to be edited before being posted online. I did get some great shots of the delivery and can not wait to share them.
My appointment went really well! I heard our little ones heart beat and Josh recorded it for me =) I thought I would cry in the doctors office, but the moment was so surreal that I just sat there in shock and awe! I did cry upon listening to the video/sound clip for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th...time! If I can figure out how to get it off my phone I will post it on my blog for all to hear!!! My mom also discovered a new test that supposively will determine the sex of my baby. She was looking through the magazines that I received at the OB and found the test I can f
ind at Wal Greens. I don't know how accurate the thing is, but I may try it just for grins and let you all know!!!I am growing! Yesterday at the bridal show Josh looked at me and said, "I want to touch your belly, its sticking out!" haha! It is definitely easier to let my belly out now than to suck it in. Mom also let me know today that I am losing my waist. I realized that this morning when my belt wouldn't fit, and my tummy looked rather plump in the first shirt I tried on. At this point people would be afraid to ask if I was pregnant or just fat, so I am sticking with the loose fitting shirts for now!
Shrimpy is also growing! On May 12th I will have my first ultra sound and hope to find out the sex. I am sure my tummy will be poking out a bit by that time; I will be 18 weeks. Here is a picture of him/her at 14 weeks:

According to Babycenter.com he/she can now "squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb!" So that is very exciting! I can't wait to see that little face on the ultra sound! Josh is being so wonderful. I think he is also in awe of my growing belly and hearing the heart beat. He has been sharing the heart beat video with his family and friends and can't wait to get it on the computer for everyone!
In other news, I got a diaper bag last week. I couldn't resist this JP Lizzy bag b
ecause it looks just like a purse that I would buy:It came with a matching wrist bag and make up holder. It also has stroller straps, two outer bottle bockets, two inner bottle pockets, interior compartments, and a diaper changing pad. I am happy with my purchase and can't wait to fill it with little baby things!
I am beginning to ramble now, but I can't wait to post some pics at 15 weeks. It will be Thursday or Friday since I waited so long to post the 14 weeks pics! Love Yall =)

cute diaper bag, where did you get it?!
ReplyDelete