
This picture sort of lies because I have my hand around my waist, but I can see a little bump there. So what does baby look like? He/she looks more human everyday! I wasn't lying about the Shrimp either, this is a picture to show a babies size at 13 weeks:

And here is a larger scale picture of what he/she actually looks like:

I don't have much else for ya this week on the baby. In other news, Josh got his bike back from the painter and it looks really really good! I will have to post some pictures of it. He got some cool ones today outside mom and dad's house. I worry about him sometimes, but he is doing what he loves to do...
I am excited because dad got a new camera today! It is our first "professional" camera and it is really amazing! Our work is really going to excell with the new camera; I can't wait to use it! I am happy that we will have it for my pregnancy and newborn pics =) Becca is also due any day now, so we will get lots of practice on little AnnaBelle. I will be in the room when she gives birth to AnnaBelle, and look forward to taking a few pics of her as she enters the world. I have watched both of Becca's previous births, but I am thinking it will take on a whole new meaning now that I am pregnant! Now I will think of the pain I am in for in the not too distant future!!! I'll live, its just scary to think about sometimes!!!
Well, I can't wait to be in touch next week. Hopefully I will have some ultra sound pictures to show off! Maybe we will even find out the sex? One of Becca's friends told me she found out the sex of her son at 14 weeks. Sooo cross your fingers and say a little prayer! Love Yall!!!!
P.s. This is the last week of my first trimester. Next week will be the official start of the second trimester =) So I am excited about that!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment