
Mom, Becca, and I had a busy week this week! Becca had her baby shower on Wednesday, so on Tuesday we spent our time at "Tiny Town" baby boutique here in Fayetteville. I saw a bed set that I would like to copy, a giant giraffe I want for the nursery, and a few other baby items I know I'll be back for once I know the sex of our little one. I guess first off I will post the picture of my twelve week belly for everyone who wants to see me getting "thicker!" I can still fit all my clothes but I can tell that they are tighter around the waist. The next photo is a close up of my tummy. I promise it is growing, its just hard to tell with my shir
ts on right now! Apparently the little shrimpy has reflexes this week! My Babycenter.com updater says that he/she can now move its hands and feet and even squirm away from me if I prod my stomach. I of course can not feel it yet but I can't wait
until then! Here is a picture of what he/she looks like this week:Also, I have pictures of the b
edding and giraffe that I found! I know its a lot of pictures for one blog but I am pretty excited to share a few ideas. Mom and I hope to make the comforter itself, so there are a few things that I would like to change. I would like to have a solid color around the rim of the comforter and possibly his embroidered name. Obviously if its a girl the safari theme won't work. If I have a girl I am going with Shabby Chic, but I will think about that later ;). I love the animals though with the safari theme. I love the monkey rug and I love all the textures on the comforter. The animals are 3D and have ears, mane, etc. that stand out from the blanket.So here is the
comforter and the life size giraffe I found:Let me know what you think! I LOVE the giraffe so that will be a definite whether I have a boy or a girl, but the comforter is subject to change. I'll be in touch at 13 weeks (next Thursday). I only have 2 more weeks until my first appointment and hopefully ultrasound too!!!!! I can't wait, I pray that they possibly will be able to find out the sex at 14 weeks. It happened for Amy so why not me too?! Love yall!!!

You could totally still do a safari theme for a girl :) Just through in some purple or pink! Or make a it a little more feminine. I think animals for a girl would be really cute :)
ReplyDeleteYea, I think the animals would be neat too! I just realized I do have a comment section on my blog! I just now saw your comment too..Wow, I am slow! haha
ReplyDeleteAnyway, yea brown for boy safari and pink for girl safari! I think it'll be cute!
Hi Sarah thanks for following, me I love your Blog!
ReplyDelete