Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Glucose Pass!
Ok, so I passed my glucose test this time. I fasted and requested the one hour test again. With a little resistance they allowed me to take the one hour test again. We will see if I get a bill....I actually passed with a really low number. SO the bagel most definitely raised my blood sugar. I have gained 19 lbs, so I'm about 4 lbs heavier than I was with Elizabeth. I think Josiah will be a little bigger of a baby (hopefully not MUCH bigger....). Looks like I'll be in the 30 lb weight gain this go around. Not too terrible I guess. 27 week pic to come, just wanted to document that I didn't have to take the 3 hour test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you passed after taking it again! I gained 30 pounds both times and it came off easily (plus extra). It's a good weight gain :)
ReplyDelete