In family news we are moving forward seamlessly into having baby #3. God is truly working out -or already has worked out- everything. From spacing out our weddings in 2013, to providing the perfect car, to giving us an awesome refinance on our house, and we will see what is to come. I should know not to worry from now on, especially seeing everything so perfectly being woven together now, but my human nature/sinned nature will always worry a bit. When I get anxious I hope to look back at the things I just listed and realize it's all already planned. I was so anxious about the car and now that we have it I'm thinking to myself, "wait I have 10 weeks still!" Ha. The timing was great though. When Josh and I found this car, told ourselves no because we HAD to have a van, and then went back to find this car at a lower price, we knew this was probably it. Mostly because it was at such a great price in yet still available. Some of the others we went to go after were sold the same day, but then when the dealer lowered the price another $500 for us it was solidified in my mind. Josh then went and got our Honda Pilot on Saturday (decided on it on Thursday). I couldn't be happier with it so far. I'm so thankful that my husband bought me such a great car. If I were him I would be jealous (just being honest), but he is proud to have bought it for me. I am a lucky girl. God hand picked a good man for me!
Here I am at 28 weeks:
and 29 weeks: Everything is going great at the Doctors appointments. So far I'm having another OP (face up/sunny side up) babe, but hopefully Josiah will turn just like Elizabeth did. Squats are in my near future. YAH..not. Anyway, I've gained 24 lbs (so looking like it will be 30 lbs gained still), am eating less because my tummy is TIGHT and uncomfortable, but have good blood pressure and all that. So we are T minus 10 weeks! Gabriel can't wait. He lays his head on my tummy, prays for Josiah, and checks on him often. It is such a blessing to have such a loving son.I pray his heart will always be so loving!
No comments:
Post a Comment