My last preggo pic on the blog was 20 weeks (yes I have 2 kids and a job, sooo...you do the math). Here is a quick catch up: Week 22:
Week 23: Week 24: Week 25: It was in the 70's this weekend (temperature), so I was VERY happy in my maxi dress. Makes me feel much better when I can slip that on instead of jiggling into some pants and pinning them together with a rubber band. Oh getting fat is so fun! (just FYI I'm half joking with these comments...I DO actually enjoy being pregnant. Just have to laugh at myself sometimes).So, what's up with the other two? Growing like weeds! Liz is getting her molars, is stubborn as a mule, and wild as a cat. Gabriel is getting HUGE, talks SO good, and reasons like a super intelligent boy. It is absolutely amazing what he remembers, and the comments he makes via deductive reasoning always get me. Ask the kid about his colors and he gets them wrong each time. Ask him to tie a knot, where God lives, how a bird flies, etc. and he's got an answer. He also watches closely as I drive and knows the routes to home, grandmas house, Target, and a few others. Liz Beth has a lot to learn from big bro. She won't take his bullying though. That girl is a firecracker. She will growl at him face to face in a second (literally...this is a moment I want to catch on video). My strong willed little girl. She will learn soon that momma and dad are in charge. She gets away with a little bit right now, but I think that is because she is so darn tiny. Twenty pounds to be exact. She is following in her bro's footsteps in about the 25 percentile. At least my kids are super balanced. Height/weight/head circumference are all in the 25-50% range. They are both growing up too fast....
Here are a few catch up pics of the little guys:
I would post more but my upload is being silly. Maybe I'll update after the glucose test. I would complain but I get to eat a chocolate bar and sit for an hour and read (in peace), so I think I'll actually look forward to tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment