Gabriel is talking more and more lately. He amazes me with some of the stuff he says. I teach him things and he acts like he's paying zero attention. Then one day he'll line cars up and say, "five." He counted them! He's also got a super memory. You can't sneak anything past him! Don't ever make a promise you don't want to keep with him! I tried to bribe him with different things to go potty, to include a swing set and candy. Now whenever he FINALLY decides to go potty he expects a swing set, candy, air plane (currently sitting on the back of the toilet), and other toys. Believe it or not none of this has been enough to get him to actually "go." I assume one day he will just get it. Or he will stop trying to manipulate us into getting him more things. He'll have a bathroom full of toys before he decides he wants to try and tinkle in the potty!
In baby news. I'm gaining weight, sleeping when I get two seconds to do so, and EATING. I'm SO hungry. I still feel like it's a boy. Face is breaking out and boy is just my general feeling. Josh and I are talking about options for the birth. Home birth vs. hospital birth. The thought of something unforeseen being wrong with baby is what makes us skeptical of home birth. If I go with hospital I'll labor in the chapel of the hospital until I go upstairs to push. One other option is a "hippie" friendly hospital in Sanford in which they allow you to walk around. I still have a few weeks before I have to decide, but I have options..
Until next time!

I think it's awesome you're considering homebirth! Elizabeth sounds like fun :) And Gabriel, what a sneaky boy haha :)
ReplyDelete