Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Getting Close!

My 38 week blog will probably be tomorrow or Thursday, but we are getting close with 16 days left on the ticker! Last night Josh, Gabriel, and I went to Wal Mart and my back was hurting really bad. This morning I have a lot of pelvic pressure, mucous plug loss, and more back pain. I believe, from mapping my belly, Liz is lying sideways with her back to my left side (face/head toward my right hip). This means I'm getting kicks on my right side near my ribs. So, during labor I'm supposed to do some lunges to center her up a little bit more (Babies heads don't do well coming out sideways!). Again, MUST STICK TO BIRTH PLAN and try to use gravity as much as possible.

I blew up my "birth ball" which is actually a small exercise ball and am currently sitting/rolling on it. I'm trying to improve my posture. With two posterior babies I am thinking the ligaments in my pelvis need to open up. Spinningbabies.com attributes a "Left Occiput Transverse" baby to holding another baby on the hip, leg crossing, and sitting in a chair a certain way. All of which I do :/. So, working hard to straighten things out before labor.

Well, I just wanted to write a quick update because I love looking back at Gabriel's pregnancy blogs to compare. Maybe one day I'll be looking back at this one wondering where I was with 16 days to go ;). Every time she moves it is painful. She still feels small because she can literally flip all the way around, but at the same time big because while flipping she is kicking all my organs. The organs near my pelvis, and the nerves between my legs, hurt the worst.. I am trying not to get fearful of labor based on the pains she is causing me already. I can't wait to see her though, bony or not! Shouldn't she be getting still about now?! Goodness I hope she isn't late...

1 comment:

  1. I am sooooooooo excited to see her Sarah!!!! I miss you all, and there is not one day that goes by where I don't think about you and the babies.
    Hang in there, and try to hold her off for two more days!

    Love You All,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete