

There is a huge difference between my 38 week pic and my 39 week pic! In the 38 week I am more evenly proportioned! In the 39 week pic you can see she has dropped pretty LOW. Josh says I look like a balloon filled with too much water, thus stretched at the top. I think I feel that way too. My lower back is taking a lot of the newly proportioned weight. I still went walking this evening though. I had a few really good contractions, and they have kind of petered off. I still have one occasionally, but not regular yet. At my 39 week appointment today Liz Kate has a heart beat in the 130's, and is in a good position to begin labor. I am -1 station, about 60% effaced, and 2 cm dilated. So, this tells me just about nothing. Only that labor will begin when it wants to! I think it would be pretty cool to have her on the 15th, since Gabriel is October 15th, but not getting any hopes up. Josh and I still have to paint the bunny on her wall, so if she doesn't come this weekend we may be doing that. My actual due date is the 22nd, so we will just have to wait and see!
I received my head bands for Kate's newborn session, so I am pretty happy about that. I also purchased her a "Little sister" Carter's newborn set for coming home from the hospital. I hope to get a few pics of Gabriel in his "Big Brother" shirt with her. I can't decide what I want to put her in, so her bag is complete with a few outfits. I'll know when I see her I'm sure! I am not the only one getting anxious these days. I have people calling me, or texting me, on a daily basis. It definitely does not help as I try to keep my mind off of labor! It's o.k. though, I know it's SUCH an exciting time! Gabriel is even getting excited. He often wants to put his hand on baby these days. He and daddy were also giving her kisses last night. Sweetest thing in the world! I just hope he is as sweet when she arrives ;).
I think that is all for 39 weeks. After my 39 week with Gabriel I was writing the "Baby is Here" blog, so hopefully there won't actually be a 40 week blog post. In a way it is sad, but in so many other ways it is not. We have come to the end of a journey I will never forget, but we are opening a new chapter with a beautiful little girl! SOON =)!!!!!

These two photos are beautiful.. Treasure these last days Sarah. Pregnancy is such a blessing and were not promised we will ever have the chance to feel it again. So take your time with Elizabeth <3 These are the final days where she is all yours..
ReplyDeleteI miss you all,
Rebecca
Post this on your facebook and assure everyone that you will let them know when you have her :D http://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com/
ReplyDeleteYay I hope the Baby is doing great!! I can't wait to met her!! My mom and I think that the last part of the last pharahgrah was so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteShelby L. Rogers
Hang in there. I know how hard it can be. Cherish these last few moments with just Gabriel too. It'll help the time a little.
ReplyDelete