Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week 33

I slacked this week, but here are the 33 week pics:





Two are similar, but I loved Gabriel in them both! I don't look bigger than I was with Gabriel, but I feel huge at the moment. It is funny, however, because when I look back at previous blogs/comments I find that around 33 weeks I felt huge with Gabriel. Then at 34 weeks I felt fine. So, I guess everything just has to stretch a little bit ;). I am supposed to be gaining a pound a week at this point, so when Josh see's me I'm bigger and bigger (makes me feel sexy. not...). At this point with Gabriel I had gained 19 lbs.. I'm at between 20-21 with Kate. I'm not walking nor working as much with her. It is seriously TOO HOT to be outside. Gabriel and I stay mostly indoors until about 6:30 p.m. when we like to venture to the barn (but that doesn't involve much exercise!). He would like to stay out all day, but I would seriously have a heat stroke. I'm not THAT much further along than I was with Gabriel during the summer either. So I am either that much more out of shape or the heat is just extra killer this year. The humidity is definitely disgusting, and I have a 26-27 lb. kid to lug around (yes, I carry him way too much!). So, the dynamics have changed slightly for sure. Not to mention she seriously feels like she will fall out any second (especially when kicking me in the pelvic bone!). I also have contractions when I get to walking with her, so I have to scale back. I'm not trying to complain, I guess I just feel ginormous tonight..Again, I guess the uterus/skin needs to just give up and stretch! It will certainly make me a little more comfortable!

I was reading in my 34 week blog from Gabriel that the Pumpkin Spice Lattes were back in September. I am seriously looking forward to September this year. August is SO nasty hot, bugs are gross, and the allergy season needs to be over pronto. Not to mention I need my hubby back full time! So does Gabriel. He misses his daddio so much..

Speaking of daddy. We spent the weekend with him (thus the reason for this blog being late), and had Gabriel's first hair cut! I'll type a separate blog for that when I get the pics edited (hopefully early this week). Also worth noting is Gabriel's singing. He will sing randomly for us, but will also try to sing after us. We will sing "Jesus Loves Me,""You are My Sunshine," and other children songs only to get serenaded back with a sweet little voice. I'll try to get it on video soon. Again, I wish I had that record button in my head!

I also turned 28 last week. I can't even believe I'm 2 years to thirty. I was 25 when I got pregnant with Gabriel and turned 26 at like 30 weeks preggo. It is just hard to take everything in. Life moves so, so fast. I'm trying to convince younger people getting married that they need to start having kids early if they don't want to have them back to back. My, oh my, have my priorities/ thoughts/ ideas changed. Crazy how getting just a little older can do that to you huh?! Although, brides and grooms ARE older these days. Getting married between 25-30 means starting families a bit sooner. I guess priorities are just different for everyone in the "me" generation. Anyway, I won't get off on that tangent. I am just thrilled to have married my love at 21, and amazingly blessed to have a family with him now. Seeing Elizabeth's room across from Gabriel's room makes my heart so full!

Well, this was a bunch of randomness. Probably because I am sleepy.. I'm going to head off to dreamland. Blog post with Gabriel's hair cut, and 34 weeks, coming up next week. That is the plan anyway ;)...

1 comment:

  1. Fun post to read, and really sweet pictures!!!
    I can't wait to see Kate!!!!

    Love Ya,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete