
Then here is a comparison pic of my two pregnancies. The lettering is backwards because I flipped the picture, but the top of the image has Gabriel and Elizabeth. I am definitely a little more round.

I still fit my jeans which is weird, but maybe I am carrying her higher? That could possibly be why I feel her less, because she hasn't filled up the larger portion of my stomach. Gabriel was so low that I felt him constantly. That would make sense though because that is a smaller area to work in/around/whatever. Just a theory. I'll have to look it up on the Internet later.
Anyway, I'll wait until week 19 to write more since I wrote so much already this week =)

Bellissimo Sarah.. I cannot wait to hold her!
ReplyDeleteAwww....I can't wait to hold her either! I really really really can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove You all,
Mylena