Thursday, April 14, 2011

17 Weeks!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..."- Jeremiah 1:5

I find it absolutely amazing that God forms human beings in the womb of a mother. The intricacy in which He does this baffles even the most educated of doctors. Thousand page books are written on cells! Just imagine how AMAZING God is to form a baby out of two cells. How in 9 months time this baby has everything it needs for life outside the womb, and will grow into an adult. All of this is outstanding to me! I know this is why I love Biology so much. Because it helps me to stop and pause at the wonders of my creator. When we believe, as humans, to understand something, and in two months time our beliefs all change, it really puts things into perspective. Only the creator knows!

All of this astonishment stems from the little flutters of life in my body! Josh was able to feel "Peep" move for the first time last night, and I feel her/him stronger each day. Our little one will come greet us in just a short period of time, and we will love her/him SO much! I can not wait for Gabriel to feel the baby. He knows there is a baby in my stomach, although he can't fully understand it. He just knows to lift up my shirt, point to my growing tummy, and say "baby!" His face lights up at the word! That amazes me too. It is almost ingrained in us the importance of life. The importance of a baby! That is unless you are me and you realize it later in life, ha ;). I had to pinch myself just now. Call me stubborn or selfish, but I realize the importance of it now, and it has stolen my heart!

Here I am at 17 weeks:



And baby:



I am so excited about next week I can hardly contain myself...Stay tuned for the "Peeps" gender!

2 comments:

  1. Peep really is growing! I can't wait to find out what its gender is!
    I can't hardly contain myself either, I just can't wait to find out the gender! But, I know it is a girl...you watch and see!

    Love you all,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until you find out what gender peep is!!
    I just can't wait!

    ReplyDelete