I wanted to share this super cool wall art (link below)! This would be a great idea for my next baby, since I seriously doubt "DG" will let me spend as much time painting another room as I did with his! P.s. Josh and I are trying now =)!! I have been having a few problems lately, and it has really scared me thinking about the possibility of not being able to have another baby. Anyway, it is almost like God telling me that I can't plan everything. Some things have to be left up to him and His timing. Anyway, I'll keep everyone updated!!!
Wall Art
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So exciting!!!! The wall art is sooooo Cute! I am going to start trying to grow my third arm now! (YAY)xoxoxoxoxoxoxox to DG!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mylena
LOL Mylena's comment is hilarious.. My seasoned little helper. I miss her so much.. Mylena will be an excellent mother :)
ReplyDeleteSarah, I miss you guys. Maybe you will be brand new pregnant when I am at the end again :)
Aw, congrats on trying again! Don't worry about the problems. If you are get it looked into so you feel better but I am sure everything is ok. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Josh and I are looking forward to expanding our family. Gabriel LOVES kids. I think he will be SO excited when he has a buddy!
ReplyDelete