Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Little Nemo

Our little Nemo had a great time during his first Trick or Treat Halloween! I thought he would get loads of candy, b/c he was too cute, instead the parents looked at me and gave me one piece for the bag. One lady said, "this is for mommy." I also got a lot of non peanut M&M's because they said he could eat those! haha! Maybe we just went to the wrong neighborhood this year. The Rodger girls say a lot of dentists live in their neighborhood... Next year I think we may just stick to ours! Young soldier types will gladly give a hand full of candy to a just turned two year old. Not like we need the candy at all! We had a great time just walking around and enjoying the cool weather! Here are a few pics of our little guy!










He is now sick with a cold. It is the WORST thing ever to have a drooling baby with snot running down his face grabbing onto your legs and whining/crying whether you have picked him up or not! I can't wait for the sickness to pass.. I feel really bad for him. I really hate this... UGH!

1 comment: