This morning we had a little fun with a laundry basket and some boxes! I was doing laundry when Mr. Man crawled in his laundry basket. Then, daddy thought it would be fun to bring in a few boxes. They crawled through a few times while I took a few pictures. The bruises on Gabriel's head are from running into the floor (yea..don't ask..), and a book shelf! When he is sleepy he is dangerous. Falls all over the place!
Gabriel is getting really good at saying "no." I am pretty positive he knows exactly what he means. He'll shake his head, fling his hands, and say "no!" Especially when daddy asks him for a kiss ;) haha! He also gets angry when he is done with his food and we try to give him more. He shakes his head and makes this hiss noise! It is super funny. He puts his teeth together and blows through them, so it sounds like a hiss. He is also dancing to the beats. He won't dance for just anything, but if something has a distinct beat, or rhythm, he will get going. There is no way to describe this dance! Think MC Hammer from the waist up. No leg movements, just chest pumping! Wow, it makes Josh and I laugh super hard! If I ever get this on video it will definitely be a wedding video ;).
Happy Halloween! Nemo pics to come!

I can hardly wait to see NemoDG :)
ReplyDeleteI got pics and will load them tomorrow...hopefully =). I meant to set the camera to JPEG and forgot to push the set button. Anyway, some are still RAW so I have to edit those. The JPEG ones I might do just slight touch ups to. He was a cutie!
ReplyDelete