Monday, October 18, 2010

One Year Birthday!

Pictures of the big day!

David Gabriel Odelle Barnett turned ONE on October 15, 2010! Pictures are above in the link that is somewhat hard to see! I still can not believe I have a one year old. He will always be my baby! We had a great time at Gillis Hill Farm. I definitely recommend anyone and everyone going to visit! We got to ride the miniature horse, Shiloh, and the regular sized horse, Dan. We (we= the Barnett Family, Lillich Family, and Biagi Family)also got to see Sir Hams A lot the piglet, Lion the Ox, Joe the Donkey, Sampson and Delila the Belgian's, chickens, rabbits, and a turkey. It was a beautiful day out on the farm!

Gabriel got a few toys. He got a lawn mower, a stuffed animal frog, the trip to the farm, and a punching bag penguin. He really had a blast! He is also walking very well now. We got him his first pair of Stride Rites on Saturday. They were so helpful at the Stride Rite store. They told us Gabriel has a wide foot, so we ended up with a 5W shoe. I am not thrilled that they are white, but I am dealing with it. In about 90 days I'm supposed to have his foot checked again. Maybe then we can get him a nice dark color that won't get dirty as quickly!

I am sad that today I filled out the last page in Gabriel's baby book. The One Year Birthday information was the last =(. I still have a few things to fill in, like his first hair cut, but that is it. I also have to add pictures. I rarely ever get prints anymore. Only big ones!

Well, here is Gabriel with the lawn mower he got for his birthday (he was not happy when daddy took it to "fix" it):



Here is us outside of the shoe store with Gabriel's first pair of shoes:



And Gabriel at the yarn shop. I believe I am going to take up knitting! I am hooked on all the beautiful yarn out there and the neat things I can make with it:



That's all I got for today! Until next time, Love yall!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday baby G! Well you are not a baby any more. We need to start calling you "Toddler G" now. But that is not as catchy as "Baby G",
    so I'm going to stick with that! I love you so much Gabriel. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox!

    Love Always,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete