Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jambbas Ranch, new teeth, and two steps!

It's been a busy couple of weeks! Mr. DG is growing up so fast I can't keep up sometimes. I love to watch him grow, but at the same time I wonder where time has gone? He is now getting a canine and a molar. The poor lil' guys gums look AWFUL. I feel really sorry for him. He is taking it like a champ though. His sleep schedule is slightly off, but I have been going by his cues. When he is CRYING, whether he is being held or not, it usually means he is tired. He also starts rubbing those eyes and sticks a finger in the mouth! It's too cute!

We went to Jambbas Ranch on Labor Day and saw a lot of animals. Gabriel enjoyed feeding them bread =):












The "two steps" in the title represent the two steps Gabriel has been taking on his own =). I won't say he is "walking" yet b/c he has not gathered up enough courage to date. He will walk to someone -or his walker- though. He will take two-three steps on his own to get to hold on to something, but he won't stand up and just start walking just yet. He just stands there and you can see his little feet wanting to move. It won't be long though! My life will change even more ;)

2 comments: