Soo today we added a new word to the list. Gabriel is saying "HI" today =). He has been saying "uh oh" non stop for the past week or so. Its always super cute and I hope he still says it, but today he seems to be starting "hi."
Tomorrow I'm going to the consignment sale to get DG's winter clothes. I had not bought anything past 12 months, so I need a bit of stuff. I am not really positive on where I will store his "too small" wardrobe? I did buy one rubbermaid tub and that worked o.k.. Josh doesn't necessarily like the tubs cluttering up the garage, but we are running out of space! It's funny how the house seemed so large when we first moved in. It had plenty of space for the two of us! Now we don't even know where we would put a second child?! Re organizing will definitely be in order soon (not announcing anything, just saying we are already running out of room).
Until next time...
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was doing rubbermaids but they started taking us over. I tried the space saver bags and really like them. Mark is worried the clothes will be wrinkly when we take them out. I figure if we wash them the wrinkles will come out.
ReplyDeleteSpace saver bags...Great idea! Are those the ones you suck the air out of? I am worried the rubbermaids are HUGE!
ReplyDelete