Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just an update =)

Gabriel is getting over his first cold. It has been so awful watching him struggle with snot, coughing, a low grade fever, and puffy eyes. I debated many times going to the doctor. His fever never went up past 102F, so I decided to wait it out. I'm glad I did because he is doing much better now =). I now know not to call Josh a baby when he is sick because baby Gabriel was A LOT worse than daddy ever was ;) haha!

In other news, Gabriel is now opening drawers, reaching up to the tops of counters, and even plugging USB's into USB ports! I think he will be quite mechanical. He likes to know how everything works. He is walking a few steps now, but usually when he is holding something in his hands (concentrating on something else), or walking to something he knows he can grab onto.

I took a few pics of him just now so everyone can see how big he is getting. His eleventh tooth is on its way in. He has four on the top front, four on the bottom front, a molar on the top left, a canine on the lower bottom, and another canine on its way! I'm happy teething will be over sooner than later! He is doing better with these new teeth though..

We are getting ready for his first birthday in a few weeks. I'll have the family over and take some pictures with a cake. I believe I am going to do a cowboy theme. I didn't want to wear out the jungle theme that I used for his room and baby shower. I'm looking forward to it though! That and fall time =).









1 comment:

  1. he's so adorable! such a camp with all those teeth too! WOW. Ender has a cold this week too. :(

    ReplyDelete