My little one has never really liked chairs, jumpers, etc. because he didn't like to be put down or be confined. Last night I tried the jumper again and he actually enjoyed it for about 5 minutes ;). I thought his little jumping legs were super cute, so I took a video:
*Not really sure how to flip the video..any help would be appreciated!*
He is going to be 10 months in just 2 more days. Crazy! I believe for his first birthday we will have just family around. I would just like to get pictures of him with his first cake. Definitely a party next year though. He'll be way more aware of what is going on then!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 MONTHS! Wow Gabriel is growing up so fast...I feel like just yesterday he was born! That video was really cute, I loved him in his little footsie pajamas hopping up and down! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox =)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mylena
I don't think you can rotate flip videos. I keep checking your blog everyday to see if Gabriel is walking!
ReplyDeleteNo walking yet.. Its like he isn't confident enough to do it without holding onto something!
ReplyDelete