Thursday, July 30, 2009

Appointment went well!

Just an update, my appointment went well this morning! I have gained 19 lbs so far so I am now on track for about 32 lbs in total weight gain if I gain a pound a week. I'm actually making myself eat a little more because I've noticed my appetite has dropped significantly in the third trimester from the first and second trimester. I am not sure why but everything is normal so I guess I'm good =). I do NOT have gestational diabetes, my iron is good, and my blood pressure is actually low. The only hiccup is that I am measuring 27 weeks at 29 weeks. She said its probably because I am carrying so low. This little guy likes to be below my belly button and that is pretty low! The midwife says this will cause me a bit more pelvic pain (I'm starting to feel that now that he is heavier I guess), but spare me the kicks in the ribs! I notice when he moves up because my belly button moves out a bit. Right now I'm lucky because the button is pretty much the same. I guess that is another plus that he is so low. That and when its time for birth he won't have far to travel ;) haha! I got my hospital pre registration papers today too which made everything feel real! I'm really going to be pushing this baby out in like two months..wow! I'm also going to go in every two weeks from now until I believe 36 wks., and then it will be once a week. Fun stuff! Anyway, just wanted you to know I'm healthy =)! Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. D-Day is coming quick!!! So exciting! Can't wait to me him.

    ReplyDelete