Saturday, July 18, 2009

27 weeks!

Not a whole lot has gone on this week, just work! I have been swamped since coming back from the mission trip. My legs are back to normal now, no more swelling, so that feels great! Today was a wedding in Fayetteville, so I was super happy to get home early and spend time with friends before coming home this evening. I also went to a baby shower! Its so weird to me that everyone I went to high school with are growing up and having babies of their own. I don't feel older but life keeps on moving and I have to keep up. Grown up things are necessary now...weird! I also can't believe how fast time is flying by with my pregnancy. I'll be in my third trimester next week!!! For now I'm still technically in the second, so I'll focus there for now. Here is my 27 week picture:I am starting to have to change my routine a bit these days with a belly in the way. I am finding that I have to roll out of bed instead of sitting straight up (tummy muscles aren't the greatest right now), cutting the toe nails is becoming a challenge, and getting up from sitting on the floor means pushing up with my arms! I am still feeling great, just having to adjust a bit!

Today was an interesting day. I was laying on the couch at a friend's house watching Madagascar 2 when Gabriel socked me in the ribs! It really scared me and I jumped a bit off the couch. It didn't "hurt" but it felt sharp and I would like it not to happen too incredibly often..I'm sure I'm not the only mom who doesn't like being knocked in the ribs, I've heard women complain about it plenty. Its just one of those things you don't know and can't explain until you've experienced it..I'm glad I get to experience it though, being pregnant is such a blessing!

I think its about time for bed..I should try not to begin writing so late! Maybe next time I'll start earlier...For now good night and love you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment