I am growing like a weed! Or my tummy is anyway! Josh is amazed because it seems overnight I went from not showing at all to having a bump that won't even suck in no matter how hard I try. I assume its because baby Gabriel is now moved up near my belly button instead of between my hip bones. Anyway, here is a picture of me at 19 weeks and then a picture of baby from babycenter.com :


I think they are being a little dramatic with the squished up baby in there. The little thing only weighs 8.5 ounces according to them. Gabriel was measuring at about 10 ounces a week and a half ago, SOO I take it BabyCenter only goes with averages because I doubt my baby is huge. He is supposed to be getting hair, I hope that is the truth! All the Lillich's were born bald SOO I pray for hair. Annabelle has a great head of hair so I know it is a possibility. If not I will buy plenty of hats =0). Boys look cute in hats anyway!
Becca talked to me about labor today....I hate to hear body tearing in two, ripping, excruciating pain, ring of fire, and I will never have a natural birth again when it comes to something I'll be doing in a few short months! I believe I am going to set a point in my mind where I will choose the epidural or do without. I think 6-7 centimeters sounds sufficient if I can even make it that long ;).
In brighter news I bought a stoller (Combi, because I hear from many reviews they are the best lightweight stroller out there?!), a carrier, and an AMAZING rocker/glider/swivel chair for the nursery. I really can't wait to get this thing in because it is SUPER nice! Its a "Best Chair" and I bought the Storytime Series for the nursery. I believe I will be most comfortable in it! My other chair, the chaise, will be here this Saturday. I bought it to sleep with the baby in but I know babies like to rock, so I bought a rocker too just incase. I need my sleep, so anything I can do to keep the munchkin asleep for as long as possible throughout the night is worth the money!
I think that is all for this week..Oh, my blood tests came back negative for one of the Lupus Antigen tests, but the specialist wants me to take one more test just to be VERY sure. The reason the doctors were so freaked about the disorder is that it can cause still birth, not just miscarriages. So, one more test, but the doctor said I don't show any signs and he is almost positive that will be negative as well. I assume they will draw my blood for that test on June 5th when I go to my next regular check up.
Love Yall, hope your having a good week!!!
~Sarah B.

No comments:
Post a Comment