Monday, December 9, 2013

7 Months!

My baby boy is 7 months and is sitting up strong. He isn't "moving" yet but will back himself up. I guess that is the start of crawling. He just seems a wee bit slower in the moving department than my other two. Possibly because I can't keep the little guy on the floor. I literally leave him for 30 seconds and the other two are swarming him,  pulling him not so gently across the floor, or trying to kill him in other ways like feeding him food. So instead of letting him sit and play while I clean, cook, work, whatever, I end up carrying him around instead. He is so adorable though and I love how the kids (mostly Gabriel right now) tell me they love him. Check these guys out:

  They rock my world! We are thankful to God for health and happiness. I still can't believe He's blessed me with three little critters, but I'm very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment