Here is a blog for our family and friends to share a special time in Josh and I's life!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
8 Months and 2.5!
My baby girl is 8 months old and SO close to crawling! I think if we had carpet she would already be on the go, but the wood floor isn't helping her much. She scoots herself backwards across the floor and backs herself into corners, under cabinets, and into places she really doesn't care to be in. Gabriel thinks it's great that she is moving, but he won't think so when she can actually move towards the toys he takes away from her =). She is so cute as she gets up on her hands and knees and just rocks back and forth. She just smiles really big and gets super excited. Elizabeth is such a happy little girl! I told Josh I would have more than a few more if I knew they would be like her.
I started this blog a few days ago, but we have all gotten sick (bleck). Thankfully I believe the sickness has passed. I am so thankful for health! I'm reminded of how wonderful health is after we have been sick for a few days. Anyway, here are a few pics of my babies.
If you are wondering why I have less photos of Gabriel it is because he dislikes momma taking photos of him :/. It is extremely difficult to get a shot of that kid! He is a handsome little guy though. He gets more and more handsome every day. I am so in love with my children!
I love the headband! She's so cute, they both are!
ReplyDelete