It is April, Elizabeth will be 7 months on the 20th, and Gabriel is talking like never before. I say new things because we are on the GO 24/7 these days. Wedding season is in full swing, we are picking up family jobs, and the kids are growing so fast. Elizabeth is still not sitting up all the way. She seems to be content just laying around. She rolls everywhere she wants to go! I started supplementing her food with formula and solids. She is doing great with it. She loves all the foods I have given so far (apples, pears, peas, sweet potatoes, and oatmeal), and does great with the formula. She had a few tummy issues, but they are working themselves out. I still breastfeed her every morning and close to every 2.5-3 hours. I don't really understand why my body doesn't seem to produce what she needs fully, even feeding her as often as I do?! I guess I will never know. I am ready to work out again though. I hadn't been working out because I was already losing so much weight. I was afraid the milk would completely go away. So, that is going to be another new thing. Work outs again! I'm looking forward to getting back into shape...
Gabriel helping to feed his little sister:

When he isn't pinching her fingers in daddy's tools (ouchy that occurred 2 days ago), he is helping her and caring for her!
Elizabeth on her first Easter:

Hanging out on Easter night:

I have to also mention the way Gabriel says "Cricket." A new thing for Gabriel is going outside and looking for bugs. He found a cricket with daddy and now calls them "Crick Cricks!" He can say cricket, but prefers crick crick =). We love it!
Our little family is growing up and we are so thankful for every day with these two little angels. Oh, and each other!
Crick cricks? So cute, I love it! We have adapted a Gabrielism in our house, "Feesh." Every time I grill fish I say, "Everyone ready for their feesh?" :p
ReplyDeleteOur famous bug saying in this house is, "Croach" pronounced Kra-O-CH!
Mike was out exploring with the kids about a year ago and he lifted up a large rock & crickets and bugs were all underneath. Rachel jumped back with ferocious force and yellled "DADDY a CROACHHHH!!!!!!" That was it, history was made.
Every big ugly bug to Rach is a Croach :p and we love it!
Love you,
Rebecca
PS. Love this post!
ewww Croach?! I hate Croaches, bleck...
ReplyDelete