Friday, March 2, 2012

5 Months!!!

My talk a lot sweetie, or "sweet, sweet" as Gabriel coined her today (his nick name mind you), is doing really good at 5 months. Her official weight check is Monday, but I weighed her tonight and got 13.5 lbs.. This means she gained 1.5 lbs this past month which is perfect (average is 1-2lbs a month for the first 6 months). So my eating more seems to be working. I feel like a pig sometimes, but if it works I'll take it!

Elizabeth is babbling up a storm and grabs at everything. The other day I was eating Nutella and she decided to have some as well. She is also enjoying her big brother very much. She can't wait to play with him!


1 comment:

  1. What a good gainer! Malachi doubled his birthweight by 4 months, but then only gained a total of 5 more pounds by a year. He's petite, but perfectly happy and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete