Sunday, December 4, 2011

Smiley Girl!

So I wish I had time to blog a little more, but sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with work, cleaning this pig pen of a house, and chasing Gabriel around that the last thing I want to do is turn blogging into another chore. For this second, however, Gabriel is in bed napping and Josh has Elizabeth snug in his lap. I just enjoyed a cup of eggnog latte (a little too hot at first to remind myself to drink it slow and relax)and wanted to jot down a few memorable things! My little Elizabeth had her 2 month check up -slightly late- and is almost 11 lbs. She is growing like a weed and has little rolls on her legs and under her chin. She is also getting a red tint to her hair. She is the most adorable thing, and she is a social bumble bee. She LOVES looking at people, smiling, laughing, and cooing. I swear she says, "HI" to us sometimes. She even gets her legs kicking and arms flying. She just gets so tickled that we want to talk to her, or even walk by her, in her chair. It is almost as if she is thinking about you and when you walk by she says, "hey, hey, here I am! Look at me!" It makes my heart smile! She is also very picky about certain things in her life. She wants to be held, doesn't like to be set down, likes to stand up while being held, won't sleep unless she is being rocked or has a boob in her mouth, and loves to be swaddled. So, Josh has learned if he can swaddle her, stick a paci right at the corner of her lips (because she won't actually suck on a paci), and turn on his phone to white noise, she will go right to sleep. Like magic! When you don't have a boob you improvise! haha! Gabriel was also kinda picky. I like to say my kids know what they want. Others would say they are just spoiled. Who cares though, I love spoiling them if that is what I'm doing! They are only small for a fraction of a moment. Here they are, the cutest kids in the world:












We also celebrated Daddy's 30th birthday last month:




And although I'm the one mostly holding Elizabeth, daddy gets all the pics:



I love all of them so much. They are my world! Even though Gabriel has a serious daddy obsession! I can't complain though. I love that he loves dad so much, and I hope he is a good man just like Josh =).

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo sweeeeeeeeet I can't even tell you! I love her sooooo much!

    Love,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete